Trinity Church & St Mary-le-Bow: transatlantic sisters

This film was made by our sister parish, Trinity Wall Street, on a visit to London in the autumn of 2009.

click on the menu
to reveal the arrow buttons and scroll to more pages

This video is copyright © Trinity Wall Street 2009

Pathe News

Click the images below to link to the Pathe News clips

Pearlies raise funds for the
Lord Mayor's Appeal in 1956

Dedication of the bells in 1961

HM Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother unveils the statue of Captain John Smith in Bow Churchyard
in 1960 (unedited footage)